Shew’s Top Quality Roofing also specializes in Commercial Roofing – low pitched / flat roofs.
- Roof Design & Consulting
- Fluid Applied Roofing & Waterproofing
- Modified Bitumen (APP, SBS)
- Single Ply Roofing (EPDM, TPO, PVC)
- Sheet Metal Roofing
- Sheet Metal Flashing
- Slate & Concrete Tile Roofing
- New Construction
- Service Contracts
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
Thermoplastic Single Ply Roof Systems
These roofing membranes can be installed mechanically attached, fully adhered, or ballasted. Because of the materials’ chemical nature, thermoplastic membranes typically are seamed by heat welding with hot air or solvent welding. The most common thermoplastic roof membranes are PVC and TPO. Thermoplastic sheets are produced by calendaring, spread coating or extruding, and typically are reinforced with polyester or glass-fiber mats or scrim. Sheet widths range from 3 feet to 12 feet wide and are typically 45 mils to 80 mils thick. Thermoplastics are generally white in color (with high UV Reflectance), but custom colors are sometimes available.
Metal Roof Restorations
Elastomeric Roofing Membrane is a water or solvent-based, spray-applied liquid, which cures to form a seamless rubber membrane specially designed to seal the entire roof. Most elastomeric coatings are ENERGY STAR(R) qualified reflective products that will help to reduce building temperatures. They offer high tensile strength and elongation, and are virtually undamaged by extended exposure to solar ultraviolet energy. They are available in white (for maximum reflectivity) and Various standard colors. Custom tinting is available upon request. Elastomeric Roofing Membrane is designed to protect and waterproof metal, wood, copper, PVC, transite and concrete roof substrates for many years.
Here are the steps to making your commercial metal roof sound and waterproof:
- Preparation: Power washing and apply rust inhibitor, prepare the surface for direct adhesion
- Fasteners: After all fasteners are tightened, new ones added as necessary, each is sealed tight with Karnak.
- Seams Seam seal troweled into seams eliminates the source of most future roof leaks.
- Surface: Karnak elastomeric coating and weatherproofing completes the process with a durable, weather resistant, attractive barrier.